Saturday, October 25, 2014

2014 Mtn Dew Game Fuel

I ran down to the local Dollar General early this morning for a birthday card and on my way out I saw two flavors of Mtn Dew I didn't have yet.  And I didn't buy them!


But after running a few more errands, I went back and grabbed a 12-pack of each.  I had the original flavor version of the can from work, so why wouldn't I buy the two flavored versions?

The cans look great and have bright colors.  The two flavors are lemonade and citrus cherry.  On the right is the original flavor can.

2 comments:

  1. Mountain Dew can designs are my favourite - always a variety of colours and styles. I haven't seen these new Game Fuel cans yet. How is the lemon flavour?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not as flavorful as I expected. It's kind of a dull carbonated lemonade. Not too bad though.

      Delete