Saturday, September 6, 2014

The Name Game

I couldn't stand it any longer.  I've been wondering what nicknames come in packs of Coca-Cola and Diet Coke.  Is each can different in a 12-pack?  Are they all the same?  Is it just a random sampling containing a few different names and the rest are doubles? 

I've acquired quite a few Coca-Cola nickname cans from various sources in the last couple of months, but I only had one Diet Coke can.  So today I bought a 12-pack of Diet Coke to see what names I'd get.


I was pleasantly surprised to find out half the cans were different.  I got BFF, Dad, Go-Getter, Mom, Pal and Mom.  And mine was a special batch because it's the 2014 Six Flags discount can.


Now I wonder if this was a good batch and it's normally only 2-3 different names or did I get a bad batch because half of them were doubles?  Haha, human beings really are hard to please.

2 comments: