Sunday, June 1, 2014

Website Pick #5: Bevnet

On the first of every month I will feature one of my favorite can websites.  
Please send an email if you have a website for consideration.

 


This month's pick is a little different than the collection or reference sites I usually feature.  This one is a news site that I've got in my RSS feeder.  They cover the entire beverage industry including energy drinks, waters, juices, soda, etc. 

Some of the news is beyond my interest such as corporate takeovers or executives with new titles, but I enjoy their beverage reviews and previews.  It's one of my sources to know what new upcoming cans to watch for.

There's a lot on this website.  I recommend you take a few minutes and dig around.  You'll probably learn a thing or two while there.

No comments:

Post a Comment