Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Tea Time

front
back
Last weekend I ran into the local Dollar General for something.  While there, I happened to walk through the beverage section.  I was in search of the 24oz Baja Blast Mtn Dew, which they didn't have.  Instead, I saw some 24oz Brisk iced tea cans I didn't have yet.

I'm a sucker for Asian art.  So when I saw this Honey Ginseng can for $1, I couldn't pass it up.  And then I splurged and also got the can of Raspberry tea because its red and pink explosions of chaos was such a contrast to the serenity of the bird and tree on the teal can.



Later that evening at my parents' house, I raided their fridge for a drink and saw a lemon flavored Brisk tea, a can design of which I didn't have yet.  So that's what I chose to quench my thirst.

It isn't often I drink iced tea.  And after last Saturday it'll be a while before I have tea again.



No comments:

Post a Comment