Saturday, December 22, 2012

Two More Christmas Parties

Another day closer to Christmas and two more Christmas parties.  As we arrived at the first party I was filled with hope that I'd need to borrow Santa's bag to carry away all the cans I found.  This is what I saw by the driveway...


But if you notice, it's full of Mtn Dews!  I dug down pretty deep and didn't find anything I didn't already have.  So that was a bit of a disappointment.

Later in the day we headed to the second party.  While out in the garage looking at the guy's restored 1938 Ford, I noticed a couple of sacks of cans to be recycled.  I'd say 90% of the cans were A&W cans that I already have, but I did find this tangerine Diet Rite can.


We leave tomorrow to visit some family out of state, so we'll see if any cans turn up on this trip.  If so, I'll blog about it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment