Saturday, November 10, 2012

Family Pictures

A few months ago we realized we haven't had family pictures taken for a couple of years.  But instead of going to Olan Mills or Sears or even Walmart, we had my photographer cousin come over for several hours one Saturday last month to take our pictures inside our house, outside the house and even at my in-laws' house out in the country.

As we posed at the piano, the dining room table and even on the couch with X-box controllers in hand, I suggested we take a few pics to reflect my other hobby... can collecting.  So we headed to the basement.


I was only able to get a few pictures taken with the wife before she mysteriously disappeared.  So then I was on my own for a few pics.


And my son, "Lil Pepper", had to ham it up a bit.


Needless to say, none of these will be on the front of our Christmas card this year, but it's still a memorable moment captured in time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment