Saturday, November 24, 2012

2012 Halloween Cans

Early last week my wife called me at work while she was grocery shopping.  She said they had Frankenstein 7 Up and Dracula Sunkist cans.  I hadn't seen any of the Dr Pepper Snapple Group Halloween cans this year, so I told her to go ahead and get them.


Just in time for Christmas!  HAHA!

There were six cans this year in the Halloween set.  I got the picture below from BevReview.com.  It shows the color-changing effect of each can. 


So I have a few more cans to watch for.  But I haven't given up hope.  In the summer of 2011, I found a Halloween can from 2010 at a store, so I could still stumble across some more in the coming months.

12-11-12 update - I was getting a couple things at a local grocery store this evening and decided to check the cans.  Guess what?  They had the A&W werewolf!!!  So guess what I drank with supper?



No comments:

Post a Comment