Sunday, December 11, 2022

Low Sodium Trash

The annual inventory is currently underway where I work.  It involves a team of people (including myself) counting every piece of equipment and stock in the building.  And depending on what items I'm counting it may take me to areas I've never been before.

It was in one such new area that I glanced in the trash can and saw a pile of these earth-tone beauties:


This is definitely a newer design from the V8 cans I have in my collection, so with my gloves on I picked up the can on top of the pile and cleaned it thoroughly in the nearest restroom.

I am not a fan of vegetable juice, so there's no way I would even see this in the store and buy one.  But as a reward for doing such a great job during inventory, I'll take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment