Sunday, December 25, 2022

Hello Christmas

Many posts for this blog can come from the gifts I received this year for Christmas, and I'm going to start with this one.

It was rather obvious this present was of the aluminum can variety, but who knew what was inside that wrapping paper?  My kids.  This was one of the gifts from them.

Hello Christmas!  I love novelty cans, and this Hello Kitty certainly falls into that category.  I don't drink soda, so not only did the kids have the pleasure of giving me a good gift but they'll also be the ones to drink it and let me know what they think.  The can will be bottom-opened, of course!

And this was just the beginning.  I look forward to dragging this holiday out for a few more weeks here on the blog.  It's the gift from me that keeps on giving...

M E R R Y

C H R I S T MA S


No comments:

Post a Comment