Sunday, May 1, 2022

I Got the Right One, Baby

Earlier this year someone I know was at a huge flea market and sent a picture of a Pepsi can featuring Ray Charles.  I had never seen one before, so I knew I didn't have it.  They didn't say how much it cost, in fact, that was the last I heard from them that day.

A few days later, I was at their house and they handed me the can.


This was a limited edition set of 3 cans Pepsi released in 2018.  The other two cans featured Michael Jackson and Britney Spears.


Doing a quick search on this blog revealed a post I made in June of 2018.  What do you know?  I had the other two cans in the set all along!  I just didn't have Ray Charles.

So now my set is complete.  Accidentally.  I was afraid to ask how much they paid for the can, I was going to pay them back.  They said it was only $2 and it was their treat.  How neat.

1 comment: