Sunday, August 22, 2021

Orange Mimosa

Following my strange non-alcoholic root beer experience last month, I recently had a similar experience when I found this non-alcoholic water at Walmart.

I've been on a big flavored-water kick for a while now, so I'm always on the lookout for any new or interesting flavors.  A couple of weeks ago I saw this Orange Mimosa water at Walmart.

I'd never heard of that flavor before and am typically a fan of citrus, so it was an easy buy.  It was later after we got home that I noticed the label said "non-alcoholic."  Of course flavored water wouldn't have alcohol.  So I went to Google and looked up orange mimosa.  

OH!!!  A mimosa is a cocktail composed of champagne and chilled citrus juice.  Who says you can't learn a thing or two from shopping at Walmart?


No comments:

Post a Comment