Saturday, August 3, 2019

Rockstar

Just when you think you've figured out a storage/organization solution for all of your cans, the collection hits another level and it's back to the drawing board.  That's happened several times to me in the last few years.  Currently most of them are in well-labeled boxes.  Not all of the boxes are easily accessible, but "I know they're here somewhere."

Some of the boxes are dedicated to just one brand.  I recently added a few new Rockstar energy drink cans to my collection and found the Rockstar box.  So I decided to take stock of the Rockstars I've collected since 2011.  If I had been dedicated to just this brand, I would have a LOT more of them, but this is just one of hundreds of brands I've collected in the last eight years, so it may not look like much.


Maybe if I feel "energetic" I'll take a picture of my Monster energy drink collection.  I have 38 Rockstar cans.  I have 108 Monster cans. 

No comments:

Post a Comment