Saturday, August 17, 2019

Gloe Cans

 

It's been a while since I've seen cans in a store and bought them just because I need them for my collection.  But that's what happened last Tuesday when I was in another town and saw these two cans in a Walmart.

Several years ago coconut water became all the rage.  I didn't have any coconut water cans and before I knew it I was passing them up in stores, there were just too many to collect.  A couple of years ago I heard the next thing coming was aloe water.  And these are my first two aloe water cans.

They are labeled as a "Plant Infused Sparkling Water Beverage."  They are also certified USDA Organic.  They are only 5 calories per can.  And the flavors sound delicious.

The first is blood orange (fruit of the Florida vampire, I suppose).  I've got a few other blood orange-flavored cans, but I wasn't the one who drank them.  So I can't wait to try this one.














The other is Fuji apple & pear.  Just the thought of that flavor makes my mouth water.














Not only are they going to be a good refreshing drink, but I suppose the aloe would also be soothing if your esophagus should get sunburned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment