Sunday, December 16, 2018

2018 Coca-Cola Holiday Can

Christmas is almost here...  And I finally got the 2018 Coca-Cola Holiday can.

I find the design a bit minimalist with just the big red dot behind the Coca-Cola font and dark red and green stripes behind that.  But the can does somewhat remind me of a candy cane, so if that's what they were going for it worked.










There's also a "sip & scan" logo on the side of the can.  So I followed the instructions and went to the website on my phone and it was a page explaining Coca-Cola will donate five cents for each can scanned between 10/19/18 and 12/28/19 to Children's Miracle Network Hospitals, up to $100,000.








As of the writing of this post they are at 75% of their goal.  So make sure you go out and scan your cans.  There's only a couple weeks left to reach the goal.













Merry Christmas


2 comments: