Saturday, November 17, 2018

Merry Mash-Up

Last week we had our first real snow of the season.  It was enough to cancel school, so we took the opportunity to get a jump on Christmas this year and we put up the Christmas tree and decorated the house.  Now Thanksgiving weekend will be a bit more pleasant since we don't have to do all that decorating "work."

And the tree was the perfect backdrop for my newest can... Mtn Dew Merry Mash-Up.  I had no idea this limited edition flavor existed until someone gave me a can.  And it's full, so I'll get to taste it, too.

This is a cranberry-pomegranate mash-up, two flavors I'm not a big fan of to begin with.  But who knows?  Maybe the combination of the two will be wonderful.

And with Christmas out of the way, now it's time for Thanksgiving!!  Bring on the buffet...

No comments:

Post a Comment