Saturday, November 3, 2018

Destiny 2: Forsaken

I've mentioned a few times on this blog I'm a fan of the video game Destiny.  And Destiny 2.  So I was happy to get a Rockstar can with a Destiny 2: Forsaken promotion on it.  This is the first big expansion for the game, which released on Sept 6, 2017. 

Along the top of the can it mentions it's a Collectors Edition Can, but what I didn't notice until later is on the side it says this is can #3 of 8.  Wow.  Should the hunt begin?







And during this weekend's BlizzCon, it was announced the base Destiny 2 game is available for free on PC thru Blizzard's Battlenet.  Although I bought it on PS4 at release, I now also have it on the PC.

I'm not sure which is more fun, collecting Destiny cans or collecting the game on different gaming platforms...


No comments:

Post a Comment