Saturday, October 13, 2018

Pacific Pop

Fall weather has arrived in the Midwest.  But just a few days ago, the temperature was in the 90's which is WAY too hot for October.  And now, we're in the 50's with rain.  When I got this Monster Pacific Punch can, the theme was appropriate.  But now one may look back on the balmy days of last weekend and wish they were on a Pacific island away from this gloomy, dreary weather.  But not me, I love this!!!

But I'll feature this can anyway.  One side of the can has a little story about the drink, claiming the flavor is as deep and wide as the Pacific Ocean.  That's big flavor.

Also on that side of the can there's a nice graphic of a sailing ship and a large anchor, very "oceany."  On the other side is a mermaid and shark, which I believe is the first can in my collection to feature a mermaid.  Or a shark.

Last weekend when I got the can, we also used some Calypso Sands scented wax cubes in our wax burner to give the house an island-smelling atmosphere.

Oh, but that was last week.  This weekend is jackets and umbrellas.  Do they make a wet leaf scent for wax burners?


No comments:

Post a Comment