Saturday, February 17, 2018

My Destiny 2

Destiny 2 launched on September 6, 2017.  Destiny 2 is a futuristic first-person shooter video game set in our solar system.  It has a single-player campaign, but the meat and potatoes is the Player vs Player mode where players are thrown on a map and have to shoot at each other.  Trust me, it can be fun.  And frustrating.

To celebrate its release, Rockstar Energy Drink released a 3-can set featuring the three classes you can play in the game.  And after all these months, I still only have two of the three cans.


Each can comes with a code that you can redeem for in-game gear.  I redeemed some Destiny 1 codes and it wasn't really worth it.  So I'm collecting these cans for the designs, not the codes.


The first can I had was this blue one for the Hunter class.  


The second can was this gold one for the Titan class.

The third and final can, which is red, is for the Warlock class.

With each can you are also entered to win one of three Husqvarna motorcycles, each designed after one of the same three classes mentioned above.

We'll have to wait and see if it's my destiny to add the Warlock can to my collection...

No comments:

Post a Comment