Saturday, November 4, 2017

Assassin's Creed Origins

Back in September I wrote a post about an Assassin's Creed Origins Monster energy can someone gave me.  Here's an update...


The game released on Friday, October 27.  I had pre-ordered it for the Playstation 4, so when I got home from work that day it was waiting for me on my front porch.  I've put in several hours so far and I can say it's a great game!!!

And since my September blog post, the other two Monster cans in the set were given to me.

fronts
The 16 oz. cans were just advertisements for the game.  Each of the three flavors (above) featured a different character from the game (below.)

backs
But the larger 24 oz. can came with a code inside the lid.  I signed into my Playstation account and redeemed the code.  The next time I played the game I had a bundle of crafting materials waiting for me.  Those materials are collected and used to upgrade your combat abilities.

So if you are interested in ancient Egypt and want to be able to walk around and observe the daily lives of the Egyptians, Greeks, and Romans in that part of the world and see what the architecture possibly looked like when it was newer, grab a copy of the game and start assassinating.

And grab a couple of the larger Monster cans while you're at it so you can upgrade those combat abilities quicker!  It'll come in handy and it'll quench your thirst.

No comments:

Post a Comment