Saturday, September 9, 2017

Assassin's Creed Destiny

Do you play video games?  I do.

Have you played any Assassin's Creed games?  I have.

Are you excited about the upcoming Assassin's Creed Origins set in ancient Egypt?  I am!

So I was filled with joy when a coworker brought this Monster can to my office and asked if I had one like it yet.

Usually a can like this promoting a video game will have a code you can redeem which gives you some kind of experience boost or cosmetic item within the game, but this is just an advertisement.  A very cool-looking advertisement.


The game launches on October 27, so seven weeks from now I'll be playing it on my PS4.







But until then, I'll be in Destiny 2 traveling throughout our solar system defeating the evilness of Dominus Ghaul.


By the way, there is a 3-can set from Rockstar energy drink for Destiny 2, so I'll be watching for those.  But that'll be another post...

1 comment:

  1. Hi friend, i am can collector from brazil. I love soda cans with comics, i have a lot of cans.

    You have cans for trade or sell?

    ReplyDelete