Saturday, November 19, 2016

LASER Focused Energy

Another weekend, another one-day road trip.  This time I headed west and checked out several flea markets and junk shops I've never visited before.  And this is some of what I found:




Did you notice?  They are all beer cans.  I imagine collecting beer cans is different than collecting soda cans.  There are so many more beer cans out there that it's easier to find them, but then it might be harder to find the specific ones you need. 

Finally I stopped at a Big Lots store and found a 5-can set of Laser energy drinks.

Sucky pic

I tried to get a pic of the cans in the trunk and the Big Lots sign in the background, but it didn't quite turn out.  So here's a better pic.


These cans of Laser energy drink claim to be the world's first energy drink without a hint of caffeine!  That's a pretty big claim.  They replaced caffeine with rhodiola.  A quick Google search says rhodiola is a traditional Chinese medicine and Scandinavian herb touted to promote physical and cognitive vitality.  But how does it taste?

This batch of cans contains peach mango tea, fruit punch, orange, "original", and sugar-free "original."

It's too late today for me to try one of these, but I'll check it out the next time we're having a busy day at work and see if I become more focused.  At only $.50 a can, it's worth a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment