Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Organizing My Foreign Cans

Stack of trays
My foreign can collection is slowly growing.  So I have to keep changing how I display/store them.  Here is my current solution.

The dividers
Each tray is for a different region/continent.  Within each tray I have dividers separating the cans by country.  As my collection grows I can add more dividers and more trays.  And if the trays with dividers start to get too crowded, I can starting using one tray for each country.  But I think it will be a long time before I have to do that.

So for now, my foreign cans are organized and I can easily find any can I may be looking for.

Divided by country

2 comments:

  1. Nice solution! You are very organized.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! For me, part of the fun of collecting is figuring out new ways to organize/display my growing collection. I know this method works for now but I'll have to come up with a new method when they won't fit in the trays any more.

    ReplyDelete