Sunday, July 14, 2024

Land Between the Lakes

I have many cans in my collection featuring what I call "ads".  They can be used as coupons to save money on events, they can promote events or locations, or even feature specific groups.


It's been a while since I got a new one, but a few weeks ago I saw an ad for Land Between the Lakes on the back of a Pepsi can at work.


This is a National Recreation Area on the border of Kentucky and Tennessee.  But the funny thing is I was there just earlier this summer for the first time.  

We visited Lighthouse Landing, Patti's 1880's Settlement, and even found a lone tennis court where we hit a few balls for a while.

It was a great trip, definitely worthy of a promotion on a Pepsi can.  If you haven't been there, head there soon!  And enjoy a Pepsi!

No comments:

Post a Comment