Sunday, March 17, 2024

Prime

A couple weeks ago a co-worker brought in an energy drink he was trying for the first time.  He knows I collect cans, so this was one he bought to taste and to give me the can.


This is the original flavor for Prime energy drink.  I love the simplicity of the black & white can design, along with the hand-drawn doodles up and down both sides of the logo.

I'm not sure why this caught my attention, but usually when a logo is printed sideways the bottom of the letters is on the right.  But in this case, the bottom of the letters in "Prime" is on the left.  Maybe that's intentional so subconsciously your brain picks this can out from the others on the shelf, not knowing why it looks different.

Regardless, it's a great addition to my collection and I'm looking forward to the next Prime...

No comments:

Post a Comment