Sunday, December 3, 2023

Waterloo at Work

At work last week someone brought in a few flavors of Waterloo for people to drink.


There were two cans I didn't have yet, so I grabbed one of each.  Blackberry Lemonade was one of them.  The other will be featured in an upcoming post.

Waterloo is a brand of sparkling water that... let's just say there isn't much flavor.  One co-worker described it as a can of carbonated water that someone waved a blackberry over and declared it to be blackberry flavored.  While I heard many grumblings from people who tried the drink, it just meant there was more for me because I actually like it.

I'm still not sure why someone would bring all that water to work to just give it away.  But being such a flop at work I suspect it probably wasn't a big hit in their house, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment