Sunday, July 23, 2023

Bucked Up Blood

A new can for my collection was recently given to me.  It's an energy drink called Bucked Up.

The reason I chose this can for this week's post is because I live in the Midwest and a lot of fields are being harvested and that stirs up the deer.  It's not unusual to see 3-5 deer every morning on my commute to work.  And those in this area know you have to watch out for deer because when they see a car coming they may run out in front of you or actually run into the side of your vehicle.  So you always have to watch for deer!

This one is called Blood Raz.  It has a raspberry taste and the flavor is reported to be delicious.  And it's zero calories.

So maybe it's time to down one of these cans to have the reflexes to avoid hitting a deer with your vehicle.  I've been lucky so far without having to drink it.  Just be careful out there!


No comments:

Post a Comment