Sunday, February 5, 2023

Monster Trash

A while back I looked in a trash can at work and saw this heart-wrenching scene:


It was a Monster energy drink can I didn't have in my collection.  After putting on some gloves and making sure the coast was clear, I saved the can from it's terrible fate at the bottom of some landfill.  

The combination of black and yellow is one of my favorite color combos, so after a good cleaning at home this is the treasure I ended up with:


How funny is it that the top of the can says "Recover"?  I literally recovered it from the trash.  And it certainly went thru a "Rehab" on its journey from trash pile to can collection.

The back of the can is full of good information.  Most cans don't have this many icons.


And that's my Monster Trash story.  Inspiring, isn't it?  Go save a can today!

No comments:

Post a Comment