Sunday, August 21, 2022

Coca-Cola: Art Deco and Cans

Yesterday's weather was nice enough for a 1-day road trip.  One of the stops was to see this Coca-Cola bottling plant in Du Quoin, IL.

Pic from Google images
Pic from Google images

I love art deco architecture and it'd been a while since I'd been through Du Quoin, so I had to stop and admire the old Coca-Cola building located next to the fairgrounds.

I also ended up with two new Coca-Cola cans recently, one a 12oz can and the other 16oz.

The 12oz can has the annual Six Flags advertisement.

Both sizes display a bold recommendation "RECYCLE ME".

And the 12oz also has information about its All Access Pass, which brings exclusive access and content to music festivals, artists, experiences, and more for this summer.

Wow, I sure must be a Coke fan.  Nope, but this guy featured in one of my posts from 2011 sure is!!


No comments:

Post a Comment