Sunday, April 10, 2022

Casey's

In this part of the country, there's a Casey's in almost every town.  So I shouldn't have been surprised to find out they have their own brand of beverage.


Casey's is a convenience store.  I never go inside, I just "pay at the pump" when I get gas there.  That's why I wasn't aware of this brand of drink.

But someone I know must have needed a pick-me-up one morning and bought this Mocha-flavored coffee energy drink there.  They saved the can for me.  And now I wonder what other flavors of coffee energy and other Casey's-branded beverages in general they offer.

I suppose I could just walk into one of the stores and see for myself what cans they have, but "ain't nobody got time for that."  Especially me.  Plus, that would take me out of my routine of: 1-stop, 2-refuel, and 3-go.

No comments:

Post a Comment