Sunday, September 19, 2021

Fruits and Football

Some Pepsi cans have been sitting in my food pantry for a little while, so I decided to group a few of them together in this week's post titled "Fruits and Football."

First, two Pepsi flavors sharing a new can design.  There may be other fruity flavors available, but these are the only two I currently have: Mango and Wild Cherry.

In addition to those two, a Super Bowl 54 can has been taking up space for over a year and a half.

This was the Super Bowl played in Hard Rock Stadium in Florida between the Kansas City Chiefs and San Francisco 49ers on February 2, 2020.  Demi Lovato sang the National Anthem and the half-time show was Shakira and Jennifer Lopez.  And since I try to keep this blog spoiler-free I won't say who won.  

What do you think of a half-time show featuring KC and the Sunshine Band and the four-person band from Santa Monica, CA, called Chief?  Perfect lineup, amiright?


No comments:

Post a Comment