Saturday, May 16, 2020

Clear American


Some people around me have taken to drinking water instead of soda lately.  And one of the brands of sparkling water is Clear America.  This brand is sold at Walmart in these parts.

And this brand is actually really good.  I had to check a couple times to make sure the Strawberry I drank wasn't Strawberry soda.  Some waters are too carbonated, some aren't carbonated at all.  This seems to be just right.  And having zero everything (sugar, caffeine, calories, sodium, etc), I'm not sure how it doesn't end up with zero flavor.  But they did it right.

The flavors that I currently have for my collection are Black Cherry, Peach, and Strawberry, but there are others.  Hopefully in the near future some of those other flavors will make it into my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment