Saturday, April 11, 2020

Doubly Bubly

These two cans made it to my house recently.  I've seen the bubly brand at Walmart.


Eight-packs of these were given to us from two different families because they didn't like them.  If you're looking for a sweet, flavorful alternative to plain water, keep looking.  But if you look at it as water with a slight hint of flavoring, you should be ok.  And if you're looking for a beverage that if you're not thinking about the flavor printed on the can then you may mistake it for plain water, this is perfect.

I do like the tab colors that match the flavor.  And they do have funny sayings printed on the sides...


But in my experience of drinking this "sparkling water," I didn't find many bubbles in my bubly.  It falls a little flat.


4/18/20 UPDATE

Since the original post I bought some Strawberry Bubly.  It's as I expected with a bland strawberry taste, but it's still a little better than just plain water.


And this flavor also has a funny saying...


No comments:

Post a Comment