Saturday, February 22, 2020

Ginger Ale and Lemonade

Last weekend I went to someone's house where we played a few board games and card games. 

During this card game (Herbaceous for those who are wondering) we were offered drinks.  Someone took a Canada Dry Ginger Ale and Lemonade and I eyed the can until they were finished drinking it.

At that point I offered to throw it away for them and I casually added it to the stack of games I would be taking home with me. 


I've made this story sound like I was being sneaky, but I wasn't.  Everyone knows I collect cans and are no longer surprised when I ask for their empties.

But it's been a while since I've had a new Canada Dry can.  We generally don't drink ginger ale in my house. 

As I learned long ago, you never know where you'll find a new can.  Always be watching!!


No comments:

Post a Comment