Saturday, July 13, 2019

Dr Pepper Ten Commandments

Last week at church someone brought a can of Dr Pepper Ten to me and said he noticed it looked different.  It looked a little different to me too, so I took a pic of it in the pew and would investigate later when I had the can back at my house...










Back home I was able to check my can collection website and I found a pic of the TEN can I got in 2011.

Can from 2019
Can from 2011


Yes, there is a difference.  The original TEN can had maroon swirls behind the Dr Pepper logo and the print near the bottom of the can was maroon.  This new can has gray behind the Dr Pepper logo, the same gray as the rest of the can.  And the lettering near the bottom of the can is white.

When did this change happen?  Was it a while ago and we just noticed it?  Or is it truly a brand new design?  I could probably Google it and I find out but I'm going to leave this one a mystery...

1 comment:

  1. This is my favorite soda! Yes, the new color scheme was introduced just a couple of months ago.

    ReplyDelete