Sunday, March 17, 2019

Reverend Pepper

There are several people who watch for new cans for me.  One such person is at church.  This morning he told me there were a few Dr. Pepper cans on top of the coat rack for me.


After the service I looked and sure enough, there were four cans waiting for me.  I definitely have the dogs can on the right.  I may even have both football-themed cans.  But I know I don't have the "Sweet Rewards" can.

After a quick Google search it looks like there may be four different designs for this promotion.  So here we go.  I now have 1 of 4 and am waiting for the others to show up...


6/1/2019 UPDATE

Speaking of Sweet Rewards cans, my second one found me this week:


These are a bit tricky.  The two cans look the same but the icons are different, each icon representing a different summer activity.


7/5/2019 UPDATE

Two more Sweet Rewards cans were found recently:


While wearing sandals, my daughter didn't see this Diet Dr Pepper can lying in a parking lot and she accidentally kicked it, splattering what little soda remained in the can on her foot and lower leg.  While she was feverishly wiping the disgusting leftovers off, I was trying to remove the dent her toes had put in the can.  In the end, the can was fine and is now in my collection.  And her foot is fine.


This Cherry Dr Pepper can was in a bag of cans someone saved for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment