Saturday, January 5, 2019

Finally a Find

Last weekend I hit the road for a one-day road trip exploring antique malls and flea markets in the surrounding area.  It's not hard to find a lot of beer cans for sale at those places, but soda cans are usually a rare find.  But I finally hit a small jackpot tucked away under a shelf in a dark, cold corner of one of the shops.


There were no real treasures here, but I did see quite a few cans I knew I didn't have.  In the lot was one Budweiser beer can, so I added that to a large box of beer cans I got when I bought a lot of 700+ soda cans from a Craigslist ad a few years ago.

And the sign was correct, it was 22 cans for $2.95.  The cans were very dusty, some still had dark liquids and bugs in them, and a couple had dents that needed popped out, but overall it was a good haul.


Now they've been thoroughly cleaned up and look good as new and I look forward to featuring some of them in the coming weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment