Saturday, January 13, 2018

Rotten Soda



So this is Rotten Soda.  Well, it's one of the Grossery Gang sets and it was given to me a few months ago on my birthday.


Remember Wacky Packages?  Or Garbage Pail Kids?  This is a modern incarnation of something like those.  And as the side of the "can" says, "It's more rotten than..." a bunch of gross stuff.

So this is one of those toys that has TONS of little collectible characters.  In this case, there are 150 to collect and this is series 2.  Doing a little research for this post I found the Official Website.  There you can play games, watch the TV commercials, and even watch the cartoon series!  

Included in this can set are four figures.  I don't know their names, or even if they have names.  You can see three of the figures in the window but the 4th is a mystery!  Which means you have to buy the can to see if it's that rare one you need for your collection.

I tell people giving things like this to me is dangerous.  I'm obviously a collector and it's easy to get me started on a new collection.  But I can pass on this one although I love this can-themed set, it fits in great with the other novelty items in my can collection. 

And what didn't show up in any of these pics is the line on the side of the can that says "Made from the finest sewer juice!"  Now that's just gross.


No comments:

Post a Comment