Saturday, October 21, 2017

A&W Halloween

The sun was setting and I could hear the vampires preparing to come out for breakfast.

Tattered strips of cloth from careless mummies littered the dead branches and thorny bushes.

I stepped in a pile of green goo, only to realize it was the ectoplasmic remains of some ghostly party in the woods the previous night.

The old witch's hut was just beyond the hill dotted with grave markers of the sickly frontiersmen that passed through these parts 150 years ago.

And then I found the perfect spot to take pictures of this year's A&W Halloween can... deep in the Haunted Woods.


It may not have happened exactly like that, but it's what I imagined as I trekked through the nature preserve outside of town to take these pictures.  Besides, who could be scared with a can showing such a cute little wolf man and his jack-o-lantern?  BOO!  Less than two weeks away...

No comments:

Post a Comment