Saturday, December 3, 2016

Titanfall 2

For Mtn Dew's 2016 Game Fuel campaign, it dropped the long-running Call of Duty franchise and is instead promoting Titanfall 2, even though there was a new Call of Duty that released just a couple of weeks after Titanfall 2 released on October 28.


I've been playing Call of Duty for a while and decided to give Titanfall 2 a try.  What could be better than fighting alongside, and inside, large battling mechs?  Not much.  It's an awesome game.  I've beat the single-player campaign twice so far and have dabbled in some of the multiplayer game modes.  

So I was excited to see this can at work this week.  Game Fuel cans offer special codes that when entered in the game unlock periods of double experience or other in-game goodies.  So I'll grab a few more from work and jump in the game for my rewards.  

No comments:

Post a Comment