Saturday, September 12, 2015

Dewshine

I keep seeing Mtn Dew Dewshine at the store.  It's been out for quite a while.  So I finally decided to give it a try a few weeks ago.  And these are my thoughts on it.


To me, it tasted really sweet.  Almost too sweet.  Could it be the real sugar?  Maybe.  It also left a light but strange aftertaste in my mouth.  After I drank the first bottle, it was about a week before I tried it again with the second bottle.  At that point I decided to give the other two bottles away.  But a couple more weeks went by and I got thirsty so I tried the third bottle.  It's a taste I'm just not acquiring.  I have one bottle left and I still might give that one away.

But as far as its clear look and the old-time packaging, it gets two thumbs up for me.  I even kept one of the bottles for my very small bottle collection.  I just wish they would do a limited edition in cans.

No comments:

Post a Comment