Tuesday, May 15, 2012

My 2000th Can!!!

It finally happened.  One year and one month after I began collecting soda cans, I obtained my 2000th can.

2000 cans
What was my 2000th can?  A Big K red cream soda.  Big K is the Kroger brand of soda.  Personally, I don't care for the color scheme of this flavor.  Gold, red and brown aren't a good mix on my palette. 

Where did I get it?  This is the ironic thing.  Let's just say my wife hasn't been as enthusiastic about my collection as I have, but she'll still bring a can to me now and then.  And this is a can she brought home from work today.  I was excited to have found my 1999th can on the way to work this morning, so I wondered all day what the 2000th can would be.  When I called her on my way home from work she said, "Guess what.  I got you another can today."  And I replied, "Guess what.  That's number two thousand!!!"  She was actually a bit excited too.
#2000 - Big K red cream soda
Far from being the prettiest or rarest for my 2000th can, it is nonetheless the can to hold the "2000" title.

No comments:

Post a Comment